contacts widget

ucpro

Reaction score
is there a contact widget like the mytouch where i can scroll through them on the home screen to call??

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
is there a contact widget like the mytouch where i can scroll through them on the home screen to call??

You can add a contact folder on you home screen. Long press on your home screen, tap folders, select the All Contact folder or the Contacts with phone numbers, or starred contacts.

Hope that helps.

Mike

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is it exactly (i.e. what function) you are looking for? There are various routes for managing/displaying contacts. ABC Organizer give's you a lot of options. The general "scrolling" that you mention is a built-in function of the OS you just have to go into your phone screen and select the contacts or fav list(s). Some home-screen replacements will give you an shortcut to the contacts (Home++ has it defaulted).

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
What is it exactly (i.e. what function) you are looking for? There are various routes for managing/displaying contacts. ABC Organizer give's you a lot of options. The general "scrolling" that you mention is a built-in function of the OS you just have to go into your phone screen and select the contacts or fav list(s). Some home-screen replacements will give you an shortcut to the contacts (Home++ has it defaulted).

the regular shortcut works for me with just the names..i didn't know if they had one where u could see the pictures of your favorites on the home screen, so you could just flip through them without having to go through the phone

like how she does it here @ the :12 mark..i know it's music but still the same idea
[video=youtube;-sDGcpfxIWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDGcpfxIWk]YouTube - T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Commercial - Music[/video]

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes there will be soon. It's called TAT Home and apparently when it DOES come out...it will cost $50. [video=youtube;bOGmnnGpoqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg]YouTube - TAT Home[/video]

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to try it at least but i won't pay $50 unless it washes clothes and does dishes lol