Contacts widget that uses Facebook pics??

Reaction score
I have been toying with different Blurless ROMS for my DX but what keeps me coming back to Blur is the great one-touch contacts widget that syncs pics from Facebook. I have searched and searched and have not found a third-party widget that uses Facebook pics. Yes, I know there's a program that syncs your Google contacts pics with facebook, but I would prefer something that natively uses facebook pics. Any suggestions?
Currently running Rubix Blurry ROM but would prefer to switch back to Focused. thanks!

stacyadell

Reaction score
I have been toying with different Blurless ROMS for my DX but what keeps me coming back to Blur is the great one-touch contacts widget that syncs pics from Facebook. I have searched and searched and have not found a third-party widget that uses Facebook pics. Yes, I know there's a program that syncs your Google contacts pics with facebook, but I would prefer something that natively uses facebook pics. Any suggestions?
Currently running Rubix Blurry ROM but would prefer to switch back to Focused. thanks!

Check out SyncMyPics in the market (free)

OP
A

Reaction score
Check out SyncMyPics in the market (free)

Thanks for the suggestions, but that's actually exactly the program I was referring to. I was hoping there might be a widget that handles the facebook contact syncing natively, instead of relying on a third party app. Oh well, I'm going to stick with Rubix blurry for now.

yamaha83

Reaction score
you coulde use syn my pics option to synch everyday... that way you dont have to have a widet to synch the pics... it will auto do it everyday...

OP
A

Reaction score
you coulde use syn my pics option to synch everyday... that way you dont have to have a widet to synch the pics... it will auto do it everyday...

Sorry, I guess I kind of screwed up explaining what I'm looking for. What I meant was a widget that can pull the facebook pics out of my contacts.

My contacts have the facebook pictures already thanks to the facebook app doing the syncing. The problem is that every widget I've found only uses Google contacts pics so even though the facebook pic is in my contacts list it doesn't show up on the contacts widget. I know SyncMyPics will do the job, I guess I was just hoping I could avoid using it altogether.