Contacts widget problem...

dannymarz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I rooted and just recently got pandahome and changed my theme. I thought everything was working good but I realized that when I add a quick task contact widget it wont let me add any numbers. I go to settings and says I need to make the widget bigger to add number. Not sure why, but even when I try to stretch it I can't. I used to hav 4 quick contacts on my home screen with just the faces showing, why can't I do it anymore??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

dannymarz

Reaction score
I also can't resize my social networking or status widget....

OP
D

dannymarz

Reaction score
...also just noticed that contact pics in my recent calls list if acting weird too, and I just went to dial a recently missed call and realized it was dialing someone I haven't called in like a week that wasn't even listed as a ecent call... do all these things sound like a pandahome problem to you???

chrstdvd

Reaction score
A new owner was asking in a different thread yesterday how to get the Quick contact widgets he accidentally deleted back on the phone.

I experimented and had the same problem you described. But after I got back to the home screen there was no widget to expand.

After reading this, I decided to try it again. I got the same message, but hit the bar at bottom that says Select Later. Then the widget was on the screen. I long pressed it and it changed colors and then I was able to expand it to where it had 6 circles with + signs in them. I was then able to press a plus sign and add the mobile and Work phone nrs.

Only difference between yest and today is I used a blank screen. (today)

Hope that helps.

P S To get the widget long press the screen and when the pop up comes up choose Widgets and then scroll to Quick Contact, choose it and then hit the Later bar,
expand the widget to where you have a few plus signs, as many as you want, then hit one of them.

Last edited:
OP
D

dannymarz

Reaction score
Unfortunately that didn't work for me. I think it may be because im using pandahome, because a couple of other widgets (like my social network and status) also have the same resizing problem. But I think it just odd that with my quick contacts widget keeps saying" you need to make the widget larger" every time I try to add a number, but then wont let me. Hmmmm....