1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts Using 85% of the battery?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by mikespe, Nov 7, 2011.

1. mikespe

mikespe New Member

Why all of a sudden would the Contacts be using 85% of the battery? I noticed this morning that after only 2 hours off charge I was already down to 74% when normally after 2 hours I would still be at about 90+...It has now been 4 hours off charge & I'm at 50%. I do have the 5.7.893 update but I've had that for over a week now & the battery has been fabulous!! Plus even BEFORE the update my battery was never that bad. What would cause the contacts to be using that kind of energy?

***EDIT***

I rebooted & now it's showing com.motorola.service.main using 79% of the battery? What is going on all of a sudden?

Thanks
Search tags for this page

android contacts using battery

com.android.contacts using battery
dialer using 85 pct of battery
droid bionic uses 85% power in one hour