Contacts to display won't save

Reaction score
When I select to display google contacts in the people app there is no option to save and the only way out is to use the back button. When you back out of it and go back in it just shows all contacts. I am using a unrooted Droid Razr Maxx.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GotnFX

Reaction score
When I select to display google contacts in the people app there is no option to save and the only way out is to use the back button. When you back out of it and go back in it just shows all contacts. I am using a unrooted Droid Razr Maxx.

That's weird. Try rebooting your phone by holding the power button until it reboots. Every time I open the people app..menu..and select Google contacts, it automatically goes to my list of G contacts or if that doesn't work try working on a custom list.

OP
NotreDameFan11
Reaction score
Do you have to select which contacts you want to display every time you go into that app? I tried rebooting and that didn't help. I went into custom and selected only to display google contacts and then it only shows google contacts. When I leave that app and come back it displays all contacts again.

OP
NotreDameFan11
Reaction score
I figured it out. As long as I was in Go Launcher the setting wouldn't save. As soon as I exited Go Launcher everything is back to normal.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I figured it out. As long as I was in Go Launcher the setting wouldn't save. As soon as I exited Go Launcher everything is back to normal.

Ah good to know..I always keep forgetting we can change our launchers and some perform differently than others..glad you figured it out.