Contacts ringtone not working

qman66

Reaction score
Two things that I am annoyed about with Rubix is I dont have an option to speed dial anymore (holding down a # to call someone) and though there is an option to add a ringtone for each contact, it keeps going to the default ringtone. Any 3rd party app that i can do this? or else im going back to stock

droidxchat

Reaction score
Two things that I am annoyed about with Rubix is I dont have an option to speed dial anymore (holding down a # to call someone) and though there is an option to add a ringtone for each contact, it keeps going to the default ringtone. Any 3rd party app that i can do this? or else im going back to stock

these are known issues that are on drod's to do list from what i hear. if you do end up going back to stock, make sure you keep an eye out for new releases from drod because he will probably have it fixed soon enough

as to 3rd party apps for this, hopefully someone else will have an answer for you

jdhas

Reaction score

these are known issues that are on drod's to do list from what i hear. if you do end up going back to stock, make sure you keep an eye out for new releases from drod because he will probably have it fixed soon enough

as to 3rd party apps for this, hopefully someone else will have an answer for you

WhoIsIt is a solid option for assigning ringtones for calls, SMS, and Email.