1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts ringtone not working

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by qman66, Dec 8, 2010.

1. qman66

qman66 New Member

Two things that I am annoyed about with Rubix is I dont have an option to speed dial anymore (holding down a # to call someone) and though there is an option to add a ringtone for each contact, it keeps going to the default ringtone. Any 3rd party app that i can do this? or else im going back to stock
  2. droidxchat

droidxchat New Member

these are known issues that are on drod's to do list from what i hear. if you do end up going back to stock, make sure you keep an eye out for new releases from drod because he will probably have it fixed soon enough

as to 3rd party apps for this, hopefully someone else will have an answer for you
  3. jdhas

jdhas New Member

WhoIsIt is a solid option for assigning ringtones for calls, SMS, and Email.
  4. qman66

qman66 New Member

thanks for ur help guys