Contacts on Main Home Page duplicated

Traker3

Reaction score
Screenshot_2012-07-24-13-06-55.png

My Duplicates have doubled since the Icecream OS update, other then manually deleting them in my contacts, any way to fix this?

-Mike

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have you tried removing that widget and re-adding it? Also a hard reset maybe? Holding the volume down and then the power button for 10 seconds and phone will reboot.

Also you could try clearing the cache on your Contacts app, but not sure what implications that holds for other aspects of your contacts if any.

OP
T

Traker3

Reaction score
Have you tried removing that widget and re-adding it? Also a hard reset maybe? Holding the volume down and then the power button for 10 seconds and phone will reboot.

Also you could try clearing the cache on your Contacts app, but not sure what implications that holds for other aspects of your contacts if any.

Right on my brother, that solved it, i had to muddle around though to remove the widget and re add it, but that indeed solved the problem,

thanks,

Mike

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Right on my brother, that solved it, i had to muddle around though to remove the widget and re add it, but that indeed solved the problem,

thanks,

Mike

Good deal glad you got it working.