Contacts not Syncing

servantofelyon

Reaction score
Hello, I successfully flashed 'Super Clean' onto my Droid 2. This was my first ROM flash and so far I really like it! The only thing that I'm having trouble with are my contacts. They aren't syncing from Facebook (and I can't figure out how to make them) and the 'Back-up Assistant' won't open for me.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I did make a Nandroid backup that I can always revert to.

OP
S

servantofelyon

Reaction score
Also, when I backed up my contacts to google before flashing it said I backed up 113 contacts and when I synced it back to google it only restored 20

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

gunz.jones

Reaction score
All I did was reboot after the initial start on the rom and it worked great. Went back and it was all there. Make sure to clean out data and cache for any programs that are running right when reloaded....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
try going to settings, privacy, and make sure that backup and automatic restore are checked. If they are checked uncheck and recheck them real quick, this has worked for me before.

OP
S

servantofelyon

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys! I've tried both of those things and neither have worked for me. What I did manage to do was flash back to my stock ROM, back up the contacts to my SD card, flash Super Clean again and then restored contacts from the SD card. So now I have all my numbers back, seems Facebook still won't sync for the pictures and all though.

Thanks again!