1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts not syncing to facebook anymore

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by leinaala91, Aug 2, 2010.

1. leinaala91

leinaala91 New Member

So randomly a chunk of my contacts picture no longer sync to my facebook. It seems to be the contacts that used to be in my "favorites". I have tried unsyncing and resyncing and re-entering the contact info an nothing works. help?!
  2. holeshot

holeshot New Member

Log out and back in of FB on your phone and that should fix it. then re sync
  3. Jack0123

Jack0123 New Member

Android Forum

The "water cooler" of Android discussion. You can discuss just about anything Android-related here, ideas for the Android platform, announcements about your applications, discussions about Android devices, community resources... As long as your discussion is related to Android, it's on-topic here. However, if you have a discussion here that could belong on another list, you are probably not reaching all of your target audience here and may want to consider shifting to a more targeted list.

For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options