Contacts not syncing to facebook anymore

leinaala91

Reaction score
So randomly a chunk of my contacts picture no longer sync to my facebook. It seems to be the contacts that used to be in my "favorites". I have tried unsyncing and resyncing and re-entering the contact info an nothing works. help?!

holeshot

Reaction score
So randomly a chunk of my contacts picture no longer sync to my facebook. It seems to be the contacts that used to be in my "favorites". I have tried unsyncing and resyncing and re-entering the contact info an nothing works. help?!

Log out and back in of FB on your phone and that should fix it. then re sync

Jack0123

Reaction score
Android Forum

The "water cooler" of Android discussion. You can discuss just about anything Android-related here, ideas for the Android platform, announcements about your applications, discussions about Android devices, community resources... As long as your discussion is related to Android, it's on-topic here. However, if you have a discussion here that could belong on another list, you are probably not reaching all of your target audience here and may want to consider shifting to a more targeted list.

For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options