Contacts not syncing to facebook anymore

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by leinaala91, Aug 2, 2010.

1. leinaala91

leinaala91 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So randomly a chunk of my contacts picture no longer sync to my facebook. It seems to be the contacts that used to be in my "favorites". I have tried unsyncing and resyncing and re-entering the contact info an nothing works. help?!

2. holeshot

holeshot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Log out and back in of FB on your phone and that should fix it. then re sync

3. Jack0123

Jack0123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Android Forum

The "water cooler" of Android discussion. You can discuss just about anything Android-related here, ideas for the Android platform, announcements about your applications, discussions about Android devices, community resources... As long as your discussion is related to Android, it's on-topic here. However, if you have a discussion here that could belong on another list, you are probably not reaching all of your target audience here and may want to consider shifting to a more targeted list.

For connecting to remote desktop of another computer (via internet or network) and controls. Also connecting to VNCServer through Repeater or directly to VNCServer and a lot of other configuration options