Contacts Not Listed Under Apps

SinceTheFirstDroid

Reaction score
I recently received the ICS update and mistakenly removed my Contacts off the Quick Launch bar at the bottom. Ever since then I do not see the "Contacts" app listed in Apps; however, I see it loaded under "Manage Apps". Anyone else experiencing this issue? How do I add my contacts app to my homepage?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
SinceTheFirstDroid said:
OMG. I feel like such an idiot. Thanks Sydman!

Oh no don't feel that way, they are always changing things on us.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

SallyC

Reaction score
I really hate this renaming binge everyone's on - Contacts are People, the Market is now Google Play (or is it just Play?). It reminds me of how the grocery store keeps changing what isle things are in or a manufacturer changes the label so it doesn't give you anymore info, it's just harder to find on the shelf.

I wish these people had grown up with my mother: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I really hate this renaming binge everyone's on - Contacts are People, the Market is now Google Play (or is it just Play?). It reminds me of how the grocery store keeps changing what isle things are in or a manufacturer changes the label so it doesn't give you anymore info, it's just harder to find on the shelf.

I wish these people had grown up with my mother: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

+1 but its all probably due to some marketing scheme that more often than not, blows up on their face :eek: