1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts not displaying.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by flash23, Dec 20, 2009.

1. flash23

flash23 New Member

I am having a issue were most of my contacts do not display in the category only about 11 do. The thing is if I search my contacts it will find the person in my phone. But it is not showing them in the contacts section. I haven't done anything to make it do that, and is their a way to fix this?
  2. bhall238

bhall238 New Member

I noticed this as well. Some of my contacts are "missing", at least they are not under the heading "Contacts". After a short period of panic, a couple were found in my favorites (I made them so), but a few more are in a grouping called Frequently called. I am not used to my contacts list being messed with; should I assume this is normal? If I frequently call everyone in my contact list would that list become empty and would they all move to the frequently called heading?

I just checked it before posting; I am really confused now because one of my contacts is listed in both "Contacts" and "Frequently called".
Search tags for this page

droid 2 help contacts not displaying

flash23