contacts missing

driodhell

Reaction score
:icon_ devil: I have had my driod for a few months now and its really starting to make me mad. I am trying to look at my contacts and there only shows 1. About 2 weeks ago all my contacts got earsed. Now the only way I can see whos in my contacts is hope and pray I called them. HELP:mad:

jemaher

Reaction score
If you are using Google contacts you can make them "Starred in Android" and that might work.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sure. To get your contacts click on contacts/menu button/import-export from SD card/import and you should be all set to go.

Optimxr

Reaction score
missing contacts

Like several other posts, I am missing all my contacts but they seem to be on the SD card. When I import contacts from SD Card I see them scroll by, but when I go to my
contact application the message says "no contacts available". These contacts were transfered from my old LG phone at the Verizon store and have been working fine for
approx. 2 weeks. When I first noticed the problem, I had a gmail sync error but since
I am not using my gmail to sync contacts, I turned off the sync. Maybe I am not doing
the import correctly. Is there a way to confirm that the import made it OK other than running the application(contacts) to see if they are there?