1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

contacts missing

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by driodhell, Feb 9, 2010.

1. driodhell

driodhell New Member

:icon_ devil: I have had my driod for a few months now and its really starting to make me mad. I am trying to look at my contacts and there only shows 1. About 2 weeks ago all my contacts got earsed. Now the only way I can see whos in my contacts is hope and pray I called them. HELP:mad:
  2. jemaher

jemaher New Member

If you are using Google contacts you can make them "Starred in Android" and that might work.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Sure. To get your contacts click on contacts/menu button/import-export from SD card/import and you should be all set to go.
  4. Optimxr

Optimxr New Member

missing contacts

Like several other posts, I am missing all my contacts but they seem to be on the SD card. When I import contacts from SD Card I see them scroll by, but when I go to my
    contact application the message says "no contacts available". These contacts were transfered from my old LG phone at the Verizon store and have been working fine for
    approx. 2 weeks. When I first noticed the problem, I had a gmail sync error but since
    I am not using my gmail to sync contacts, I turned off the sync. Maybe I am not doing
    the import correctly. Is there a way to confirm that the import made it OK other than running the application(contacts) to see if they are there?
Search tags for this page

droid bionic contacts missing

motorola droid bionic contacts missing