Contacts keep switching display form

amsmith84

Reaction score
Certain contacts that I have linked keep switching the way the contact is displayed. I need them all to be uniform (First Last) but some of the contacts are reverting to Last, First.

Any ideas how I can keep it First Last?

Anyone else having issues?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Certain contacts that I have linked keep switching the way the contact is displayed. I need them all to be uniform (First Last) but some of the contacts are reverting to Last, First.

Any ideas how I can keep it First Last?

Anyone else having issues?

Probably something you got set up in your gmail causing it. Check gmail and see if something looks weird there.

OP
A

amsmith84

Reaction score
I like it last name first in my email (lots more contacts to sort) but my phone I would rather have it reversed, and I have all of the phone contacts set up that way but when I link them only certain contacts switch back to the Last,First.

Do you think I will just have to change the email contacts?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like it last name first in my email (lots more contacts to sort) but my phone I would rather have it reversed, and I have all of the phone contacts set up that way but when I link them only certain contacts switch back to the Last,First.

Do you think I will just have to change the email contacts?

Probably what's happening is something in gmail sync is causing them to go back. What that is, I don't know. That's why I say take a look at gmail on line. See if there isn't something you need to change there. Lots of people have issues like this with the Droid too.