1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

contacts issue- can YOU help?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by kfrank, Jun 2, 2012.

1. kfrank

kfrank New Member

So ive had a charge for almost a year and ive been saving my contacts to my phone the whole time, not my sd card. My phone ran out of battery last night, and when i charged and turned it on all my contacts were gone. I went to my call history and saw all the names, but the pho.e immediately started replacing those with just numbers. Any ideas?
  2. JBrewer

JBrewer New Member

Hi frank. A couple things. For starters I always sync my contacts to my Google acct (Gmail). Your missing names could be a syncing issue. Go to settings, accounts and sync, select your Gmail and see if contacts are synced. I've never had any issues with contacts since doing that and its a great way to restore them if you switch phones or wipe your phones data.

Have you tried a simple reboot of the phone? That can usually take care of simple glitches like this. On the same line you can do a soft reset (don't worry this won't erase your data). Turn the phone off and pull the battery for a full ten minutes (no cheating lol). Might seem silly but that can actually take care of some random glitches.

If this doesn't take care of the missing names, you might want to jump over to www.chargeforums.com We have a good staff there that can help you trouble shoot this :)
    Sent from my SCH-I510
Search tags for this page

contacts disappeared from samsung sch-i510

droid sch-i510 contacts are gone
how to delete contacts from sd card
how to sync gmail contacts to samsung i510
lost all my contacts samsung sch-i510
phone ran out of battery and lost all contacts

recalling lost contacts on samsung i510

samsung sch 1510 easy way to retrieve contacts
samsung sch-1510 lost contacts
samsung sch-i510 lost contacts