Contacts from phone to Gmail

Yno

Reaction score
I SWEAR I read about this last night, and now I can't find it in a search.

If I add a contact to my computer, it appears on the phone, but if I add it to the phone, it doesn't sync to My Contacts on the computer. Am I missing a setting?

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
adding a contact via DROID or computer will eventually sync once the two do the secrete hand shake all info will be the same.the only info not being transferred from the DROID to the Google is your Facebook info.

-=Jason=-

OP
Y

Yno

Reaction score
I guess I was too impatient. It seems to take longer for contacts to move from the phone than events on the calendar, and longer than the other direction by far.

Scribble

Reaction score
I guess I was too impatient. It seems to take longer for contacts to move from the phone than events on the calendar, and longer than the other direction by far.

It should sync at the same time. Back and forth... Maybe you just put the stuff in on the computer closer to when it was scheduled to sync then when you put it in the droid?

OP
Y

Yno

Reaction score
I thought I had it set to bea ble to sync any time. Anyway, it wasn't such a long time as to be a problem. If I were not at my computer, I wouldn't even have known about it.