Contacts from old to "X"... easy way???

320mph

Reaction score
Hello there, Yes I am a "newbie" and this is my first post, and if the question or answer has been posted before I appologize, but I did check in "Search" first and didn't see anything that applied!

Now the question: I just left a BlackBerry Storm from my Driod X :motdroidvert:, and I was wondering, is there an easy way to transfer over my contacts either online, or through a program or app...???

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

xbenzerox

Reaction score
I'm moving from my blackberry tour to the x and I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone got an easy way?

phatkat66

Reaction score
easiest way. Sync your contacts to google. The end ^_^ as soon as you re-activate your google account on the X all your contacts INCLUDING caller ID pix will be back on your phone =)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
For the BB, export your contacts as a CDV and import them into Gmail on your PC

Spinninghorse

Reaction score
Exactly what I did - SUPER easy! In fact, it is the only thing I did... someone called and when we were done I didn't know how to hang up. lol Oh boy, I have got a lot to learn.

M

mIQ Live

There are many ways to do this but one of the easiest ways to transfer data to a new phone is using applications... Never have to plug in and data will always be backed up in future... (doesn't matter if moving from BB or other smartphone.)

If you download the Free MIQ (Best Buy Mobile) application from the market on your current phone it will back up all contacts, texts, calender events, photos, video ect. to a private online account. From then on MIQ automatically backs up new contacts, texts, and everything else when you add a contact or send a message. You can go online and sign in to manage your phone from there as well.

When you get your new phone you just download the application and log in and all your old phones data will immediately load onto your new phone. Pretty Awesome!

Hopefully that helps! Enjoy the new X!

Steeeler

Reaction score
For the blackberries, there is a free app from Google called Google sync. It will upload all your contacts and calendar then back down to your Droid. That's how I did mine when I left blackberry.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP

320mph

Reaction score
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....! You all ROCK!!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply til now, but for those of you who have the Droid X, well you understand... not enough hours in the day!!!

loggainsd

Reaction score
gapps

+1 for google sync. I did the same thing when i transferred. it went great.