1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts Force Close (new twist?)

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by spersich, May 9, 2012.

1. spersich

spersich New Member

I know this issue has been discussed at length but I have tried everything that has been suggested in previous posts, to no avail.

I recently transitioned from the Razr to the Maxx. I used Titanium to backup all apps and settings in the Razr and restored all to the new Maxx. Everything was fine until suddenly (today) my contacts began to force close. I scrolled through system apps in Root Explorer and noticed that Yahoo and Blur contacts were still apparently frozen (e.g. YahooContacts.apk_fro), which is weird because contacts had been working. So I renamed these apps and reset permissions. Rebooted. Still no luck but I notice that the oft-mentioned "Yahoo Authenticator" app is missing if in fact that is a separate application in system apps, which I am unclear about because I never deleted any apps at any time although I did freeze apps with Bloat Freezer, but subsequently unfroze. Otherwise, as far as I can see, all appropriate applications are present. Am I missing something?
  2. dlmalone81201

dlmalone81201 New Member

Do you have corporate syc or or work contacts frozen? After freezing those my contacts started FC's.
Search tags for this page
andriod force close contacts
android contacts close when click

android contacts force close

android contacts force closing
contacts app force close

contacts force close android

contacts force close android razr maxx
contacts force close droid 2
contacts force close droid 3

droid 3 contacts force close

droid pro contact force close