Contacts Force Close Issue

buellboy9

Reaction score
Just tried it. No difference.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

buellboy9

Reaction score
Just tried deleting the Google+ app altogether and it made no difference. I ran ROM Manager's reset file permissions and that didn't help either. HELP!

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Are you running TiBu with some processes frozen? Before I started running the test builds of liberty I had a similar problem and found that it stemmed from having the two yahoo mail processes frozen. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

buellboy9

Reaction score
I've unfrozen the two Yahoo! apps, but it didn't make any difference. This is VERY frustrating, and other than unfreezing ALL of the bloatware, I can't think of anything else. I hate this... I'd rather have the vanilla Android I had on the OG Droid. Love this phone, HATE the preloaded software. When can I expect CyanogenMod for the Bionic?

Tillmorn

Reaction score
The only other thing I can suggest is to unfreeze to authenticators, if not everything else, then see if that makes it run or not. If so, start going through and freezing them one by one until you find the problem area. It's tedious, yes, but well worth it in the long run.

buellboy9

Reaction score
Unfreezing all of the authenticators fixed it. I'll freeze them one at a time and see which is the culprit. I WANT VANILLA ANDROID!!

noto

Reaction score
Yeah, please let us know which one is the problem child so I can freeze them again. :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Captmilk

Reaction score
Are you running TiBu with some processes frozen? Before I started running the test builds of liberty I had a similar problem and found that it stemmed from having the two yahoo mail processes frozen. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This worked for me f'n yahoo

chetqwerty

Reaction score
thanks this thread helped me find my culprit, frozen corporate sync authenticator. hope this helps someone, was driving me crazy