Contacts Display

maslan

Reaction score
OK - when you go into the phone app - and it has 3 tabs at the top (phone-recent-contacts) - it displays several contacts at the top with picture. I have no idea how it decided which ones to put up there or how to change them? Anybody know? This would be useful if i could figure out how to change them - but for the life of me i cant.

Thanks for any help.

prowler85

Reaction score
OK - when you go into the phone app - and it has 3 tabs at the top (phone-recent-contacts) - it displays several contacts at the top with picture. I have no idea how it decided which ones to put up there or how to change them? Anybody know? This would be useful if i could figure out how to change them - but for the life of me i cant.

Thanks for any help.

It goes based on who you have "starred" as one of your favorites. Anyone that is starred will be there. I keep it to about 6 as that only takes up a little portion when scrolling thru all contacts. So just un-star the ones you don't want there and star the ones you do. Should do the trick.

OP
M

maslan

Reaction score
Thanks - that did it. Is this documented anywhere?? Just curious how many other things could be happening or NOT happening that could that i dont know about? :)