Contacts disappearing

Deckard4150

Reaction score
I have noticed over the past few months that some of my contacts are gone. I only notice because they are contacts that are not used regularly. When have gone to locate them they are just gone, vanished. What is happening? Anyone else experiencing this? And no I am not inadvertently deleting them. I just noticed the last one the other day. Getting really frustrated.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I have noticed over the past few months that some of my contacts are gone. I only notice because they are contacts that are not used regularly. When have gone to locate them they are just gone, vanished. What is happening? Anyone else experiencing this? And no I am not inadvertently deleting them. I just noticed the last one the other day. Getting really frustrated.[/QUOT

I've noticed that when VZ synch is on, at least that's what I'm guessing which app is causing the problems, when it backs up and restores, some are missing. Now I don't know if this is an issue with it conflicting with another app that also backs up contacts but am trying to figure it out.