contacts confusion

John2580

Reaction score
Droid does not display all contact information for some contacts and displays for others

machnhed

Reaction score
I still want to know how to fix the problem I'm having... I've got two friends with the same first and last name. Both have facebook pages and, obviously, different email addresses. The phone insists on merging the two contacts into one entry on the phone...even though they are separate in my gmail contacts. I've even tried distinguishing between the two using their middle names or initials. Still insists on merging them in the phone. Extremely annoying.

Zack

JCo352

Reaction score
I still want to know how to fix the problem I'm having... I've got two friends with the same first and last name. Both have facebook pages and, obviously, different email addresses. The phone insists on merging the two contacts into one entry on the phone...even though they are separate in my gmail contacts. I've even tried distinguishing between the two using their middle names or initials. Still insists on merging them in the phone. Extremely annoying.

Zack

Click on the contact, hit the menu soft button, click edit contact, hit the menu button again, then hit separate