1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contacts are gone and will not link with facebook

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by lisb, Feb 7, 2010.

1. lisb

lisb New Member

Hi, Okay so I had all of my contacts in my droid eris and everyone was linked with their facebook account. Last night all of the pictures from the contacts who were linked with their facebook disappeared adn when i went to the click here to link with facebook on each one it shows everyone of my friends except the person I am trying to relink with. So I backed up all of my contacts to mylookout.com and then deleted them. I went to mylookout.com to restore all of my contacts and it just keeps saying contacts will be restored next time device is connected. I tried connecting it several times and it will not restore them. So i tried just typing them in and then linking them and still the same problem, has all of my friends except the one im looking for. I tried deleting my facebook application adn reinstalling it. still doesnt work..any suggestions?! I am so frustrated!!!:mad:
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Thats odd.....I would back up everything I can with mylookout, and then do a factory reset of the phone.....see if that works
  3. droid831

droid831 New Member

Mess with your contact settings. Same thing happened to me on my moto droid, they aren't gone forever.
Search tags for this page

facebook contact gone android

my facebook photos linked to my contacts disapered form my a

why are all my videos gone from facebook

why doesnt my phone link contacts on droid