Contacts and different Google accounts

tennvol

Reaction score
On the D1 there was a option to only display contacts from certain Google accounts and also when adding a contact you could pick which account to add it to but I can't find this on the Pro. Does this exist on the Pro? It seems like all the contacts that are added go to the default Google account.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
I use a separate account for my contacts, since I don't want it downloading all my random contacts from my email account, and I also don't want to put a bunch of contacts without email addresses in my email contacts.

You can turn off contact sync if you just want it to show the contacts from one account. It's in the settings under Account Settings or something like that. You can pick which components you want synced under each contact.

I haven't added a contact yet on the Pro, so I have no idea about it asking you which account you want it under. I know my Samsung Transform does that, though.

OP
T

tennvol

Reaction score
On my old D1 when I went to add a new contact a menu popped up where I had to select what gmail account to add the contact to. I don't see this on the PRO.