contact syncing issue

jcwilliams

Reaction score
My wife just switched to a different thunderbolt bc the first one was having problems. The contacts didn't sync. Im assuming that she added a bunch and none of them updated to gmail. Is there a setting to sync to just gmail and not phone?
Thanks

geoff5093

Reaction score
If you log on to mail.google.com, under contacts does hers show up? It's possible she added them as SIM contacts but that only holds basic information, I don't think it can hold more then one number each either.

Are you sure she is using the same gmail address?

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
If she added them as sim contacts. Simply take out your new sim card and place the old sim card in your phone. Hances are verizon told you that you have to get a new sim card and placed a new sim card in your phone? That is not the case. As long as its the same size sim you can just place your old sim in the new phone...giving that all info is he same such as phone number. DO NOT DIAL *228 YOU WILL BURN YOUR SIM. but after you do this you can either copy the contacts from the sim or just keep the old sim in the phone and be alright. Inbox me and let me know if this resolved your issue because i dont actively check back on threads.