1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

contact-specific alert tone for e-mail (not voice call)?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by BGK, Nov 30, 2009.

1. BGK

BGK New Member

I had an application on my Windows Mobile Q9c called WatchFlag which provided contact- and address-specific alert tones/sounds for incoming e-mail. It also allowed scheduling sounds by time of day. I set up attention-grabbing sounds for work contacts I knew wouldn't be contacting me after hours unless it was important.

I know the Droid has contact-specific ringtones built-in, but I can't find an Android equivalent to WatchFlag to handle e-mails. The WatchFlag site makes no reference to Android, which tells me a port isn't on the horizon.

Is there anything similar available for the Droid/Android? Now or in the near future?
Search tags for this page

android alert on specific email

android app for specific email address

email alert for specific contact on galaxy

where is 82w 26.5n

windows phone watchflag equivilent