1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

contact pictures

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by sbakewell1101, May 27, 2010.

1. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

so i have a lot of contacts in my phone that don't have pictures with them, actually most of them have come from syncing my phone with facebook and they have not had the pictures sync over even though they are obviously the same name because they came from facebook.. (i have tried re-syncing to no avail) anyways, so now i want to just manually put a contact picture in, i grabbed a couple of graphics and using the usb i attached it to my computer and transferred it over using astro manager i selected the picture but it is not working. just goes back to the gray android... any help?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Doesn't sound like you're doing this right. You want to do this on your contacts, edit contacts then press on the picture icon. This will take you to Astro and you should be able to load the picture there.
  3. sbakewell1101

sbakewell1101 New Member

contact pics

thats the way i am doing it
Search tags for this page

droid contact pictures

droid display contact photos
how do i put a pic from my gallery on my droid to a contact
putting pictures on contacts verizon dna
where do droid contact pictures come from