Contact Picture Resolution

parker34

Reaction score
Anybody found a workaround for getting high res pictures for the contacts? One of the few things that doesn't look so polished.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I agree, the whole screen that shows while you are in a call needs to be rearranged, they made the contact pic large and blurry and all the toggles so small on the bottom. Does not make sense at all, i can't wait for some custom roms to fix.

OP
P

parker34

Reaction score
Yep. First thing when someone called me I was like what the heck! I couldn't even tell who it was. Really been my only complaint except battery life and yea hopefully some custom roms will fix both.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. First thing when someone called me I was like what the heck! I couldn't even tell who it was. Really been my only complaint except battery life and yea hopefully some custom roms will fix both.
Im still pushin 3g rite now and batt is diein very quickly

OP
P

parker34

Reaction score
I've been on 4G the whole time and it is looking like I am going to get about 7 hours of moderate usage for my first full charge.

OP
P

parker34

Reaction score
I believe so. I think you can turn it off completely somehow that way it isn't searching constantly

nubby

Reaction score
Does Jellybean also fix the Facebook Contact Photo (or lack of them) problem?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does Jellybean also fix the Facebook Contact Photo (or lack of them) problem?

No, Google or Android for that matter will never ever fix this. It is and always will be a Facebook issue. They need to fix their app to make it work properly on 4.xxx + devices.