Contact picture issue!!!

countryboy498

Reaction score
I am setting up my buddies new Droid 2 that he just got tonight. I am trying to set up a screen of just quick contacts for him but when he puts the shortcut on his page it messes up the contact picture. Has anyone else had this and how do I fix it for him?

Thanks

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
Are you talking about the shortcut showing a picture for someone else? Because I have this problem as well, so I just use the contact quick task widgets.

OP
countryboy498

countryboy498

Reaction score
Yes, it shows some one elses picture. Funny thing is, when the person calls the correct picture still comes up. It shouldn't be doing this. We are calling Verizon tonight since I can't seem to find or get any answers here on this topic. He is using Launcher Pro and the Moto Blur widgets don't work well with Launcher Pro. So using the contact quick task widget isn't an option.

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I actually uninstalled Launcher Pro for that very reason. The widgets just look too weird when you try to resize them.

robotoiscool

Reaction score
ive had the exact same problem! its so annoying. it always shows the picture for the next person in my contact list. although it has the right name, and correct contact it just has wrong picture.

yoya1

Reaction score
Help Please. I down loaded a picture from and email. It classifies it as a message and I can't pull the photo in as a contact photo.