Contact Pics

timrock

Reaction score
how do i link the contacts in my google account with my facebook friends. Meaning, if i have a fried in my google contacts, how do i choose to link them to their facebook account, so that their facebook pic shows up? I dont want to add my FB account to the phone. is this possible?

steve13

Reaction score
I'm not sure. Mine is checked and I'm unsure if it was initially or if I had to do something to get it checked. Mine is also grayed out so I can't uncheck it, huh interesting.

groovejedi

Reaction score
SyncMyPix is okay but it's sometimes inaccurate and doesn't always pull in photos for all of your contacts. There needs to be a better solution for this problem but SyncMyPix is a good temporary solution for now.

OP
timrock

timrock

Reaction score
no worries, it did the trick. thanks a lot.
I'm not sure. Mine is checked and I'm unsure if it was initially or if I had to do something to get it checked. Mine is also grayed out so I can't uncheck it, huh interesting.

fullwave2

Reaction score
Actually Sync My Pics won't work if you link the Facebook Contact with the Google Contact. The Facebook contact will override whatever other picture you try to assign. I had to unlink each of my contacts from the Facebook contact to get the picture I wanted. Otherwise anytime anyone changed their picture in Facebook, sometimes to something silly, it would then change in my address book. Drove me crazy. Now with them unlinked, it's no issue.