Contact Photo

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by cg1337, Jan 18, 2010.

1. cg1337

cg1337 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I have a few months left until I can upgrade my phone to get the droid and I have to say I'm quite a huge fan of that little green droid. I was wondering if anyone could get a high res picture of the image that comes up when you call a number without a picture on it (the image is that of the little green droid waving his hand) as seen in this youtube video at 1:08 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pexAWzoh3Iw[/ame]

I would wait just for the phone but I cant upgrade for another 4 months and I'd like to set a picture like that for a current contact on my voyager. I've seen some high res pictures of various applications on the phone but I haven't come across any of the little android contact photo because I think its in bedded in the programming files. Any help is appreciated guys and thank you!

2. smokinfish

smokinfish Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here you go. Let me know if you want any changes.

3. cg1337

cg1337 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

4. kyote

kyote New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any information on the photo tab under contacts. There are 3 tabs info, history and photo. I know how to put a photo to a contact using google, but even when I do that and have a contact photo when you hit the photo tab it says no photo. I have not been able to figure out how to add a photo to this area. Any ideas??? Thanks!

5. Sinestro

Sinestro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have only been success full in changing the google profile pic of other contacts in my phone. I too am having the issue of not actually having a photo under the photo tab. however when scrolling through my contact list I can see the thumbnail but no photo shows up in the photo tab.

6. pepsi3573

pepsi3573 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go into your contact, edit contact screen, hold on the contact image, it should give you the option to select image from gallery or to take a photo.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

android call icon

android contact icon
contact phone icon
droid contact icon

droid icon

droid icon png
droid icon with images
droid phone icon
icon contact android
phone contact icon