1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contact mix-up

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by KarenD, Mar 24, 2011.

1. KarenD

KarenD New Member

I've had my droid for a couple months and it has been mixing up my contacts in my text messages... its a little confusing, but ill try to explain. On my text messages it will show that a text message is coming in from a different person than it really is. So the correct number will remain but it will put a different contact as the name. Its really odd... I don't think its my provider since it never did it before with my blackberry. Is this a known issue

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
  2. droidlady05

droidlady05 New Member

Welcome to the forums! Sorry, I'm not aware of how to resolve your concern/issue, but I'm sure someone will be along that can help you.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

android contacts mixing up contacts

droid mixes up favorites contacts

s3 contacts messages mix up