1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Contact FB pics not showing up in address book?

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by ladennis, Nov 5, 2010.

1. ladennis

ladennis New Member

I am having a problem getting my FB friends' pics to show up next to their name in my contacts. All that is there is the blue and white silhouette thingy. I have synced my FB contacts, installed FB for Android, uninstalled and reinstalled it, taken the battery out, registered phone with Facebook. I have had Droid phones before and when I synced they all just showed up. What am I doing wrong? Please help me!!!
  2. kbillings911

kbillings911 New Member

Have you hit the "get friends" option in the menu within contacts? Try that. It may take a few hours or even a day to complete the sync of the pictures

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  3. crazy650

crazy650 New Member

yea i see what he is talking about i want to know why in contacts yuo cant edit the ring tone? for each person like the htc eris????? my eris you could edit ring tone and link there fb to that person right there im kinda pissed i can with this phone wtf
Search tags for this page

droid charge facebook contact pictures

how to link fb photo to contact on samsung 3