1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Constantly adding words to Dictionary over and over

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by KoRnTaStEsGoOd, Jun 27, 2011.

1. KoRnTaStEsGoOd

KoRnTaStEsGoOd New Member

So I switched from the Droid 2 to the Droid Charge. I loved the touch keyboard on the Droid 2 and am finding it hard to not be annoyed with this one. It's so pushy with trying to say what it believes I want to say. I'm constantly re-updating the words in my dictionary I.E. expletives and slang. Is this because its saved in each individual text conversation? If so thats shallow and dumb. So I really don't know what kind of solution I should be venturing for here but if there's a magic button to get my Droid 2 Motorola setup back that would be awesome but I doubt that is the case. Or maybe I'm just doing it all wrong idk.

And besides that this phone seems glitchy and lagging at times. Is this how Samsung goes about normally? And the speaker is not very clear and loud. Just some extra cheese with my wine.
  2. Reep

Reep New Member

I came from the D1 to the charge. The biggest issue i had was the keyboard. My Solution? I downloaded the Swiftkey X Beta and let it scan my facebook, gmail, sms and whatever other options were in there. Now I have no issues. Nicest thing about it is that it constantly programs itself and scans for new words you use.
  3. KoRnTaStEsGoOd

Omfg thank you. I feel like the angels opened the skies. The only problem I'm having is with the delete option. No way to hold it down to just erase letters like on your computer keyboard? I do like the swipe the keyboard across for deleting the word
  4. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 New Member

yeah just download a different keyboard

Sent from my droid charge
  5. musclemilk

musclemilk New Member

Swift key xbeta I free I'm surprised!

You guys like this more than swype?

Sent from my DROIDX
  6. Snow02

Snow02 New Member

Install the swype beta. It will only add words to the dictionary when you choose.
  7. KoRnTaStEsGoOd

I think I would pay for this app just so I didn't have use Samsung's POS ever again.
Search tags for this page
add word to dictionary samsung galaxy s3
add words to samsung dictionary
how do i add words to my swype dictionary samsung galaxy ace
how do i get my android phone to automatically add words to
how to add words to s4 dictionary

how to add words to swiftkey dictionary

how to add words to swype dictionary galaxy s3
saved words on my droid charge
swiftkey x add words to dictionary