Constant Sync Icon...draining battery...

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
RSD 4.6 is fine. To get the stock 2.2 .sbf go to link 4 in my sig, option 5

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score
I will have to agree with tallica LT*....if flashing back to stock and starting over doesn't resolve your issues then im at a loss as to what exactly is causing this. Hardware is the obvious. The only other thing I can offer you is that the sd card may be shot and causing the problem. Ive seen this to be the case with some of these issues.

Sent from my Droid

I don't mind RSDing to stock if that fixes it. I dont' think it's the SD card because I can view all pics, and transfer files in SPrecovery with no issues. I'm going to read up on RSD and flashing to stock. I'm just unsure of some of the steps since I already have SPrecovery and the old ES81 SBF. Should I just start with that one?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Use link 4 in my sig, option 5 to find the correct file.

Don't use the es81 file!

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score

Don't use the es81 file!

Ok, I think I'm out of the woods!! I reverted to stock, and re-rooted using motocache's method all went very smoothly and I can now install apps again from the market as well as TiBu. Thanks for all your help, I kind of knew what I had to do but wasn't looking forward to having to do it. At this point it seems it was worth the hassle as it seems to have fixed the problem. Definitely have a better understanding of things now, so I'll call it a learning experience.
dancedroid

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Don't use the es81 file!

Ok, I think I'm out of the woods!! I reverted to stock, and re-rooted using motocache's method all went very smoothly and I can now install apps again from the market as well as TiBu. Thanks for all your help, I kind of knew what I had to do but wasn't looking forward to having to do it. At this point it seems it was worth the hassle as it seems to have fixed the problem. Definitely have a better understanding of things now, so I'll call it a learning experience.
dancedroid

Glad your up and running:)