Constant Reboot

caleb_smith1212

Reaction score
so if i just get one off of ebay, i just take the incredible in and have them switch everything to the new phone or what?

cris

Reaction score
yea take it in and tell then you want to switch contacts and other stuff.

caleb_smith1212

Reaction score
how much does it cost to have them switch contacts? im gonna get a droid 2

Last edited:

cris

Reaction score
shouldnt cost anything, iv had them switch my usb727 card over to the mifi 2200 and it didnt cost anything.

good luck on the droid x, let me know how well it performs over signal and call quality.

cris

Reaction score
yea you can, just call and tell them you wanna change phones. they will might ask you to dial *228 and select option 1.

caleb_smith1212

Reaction score
thanks, also, my grandma accidently told me the wrong email address when we ordered the phone from ebay, it showed the right shipping address and said it was just gonna send a reciept to the email. does the email even really matter?

cris

Reaction score
it does it you want to print out a copy of the reciept. if not then i dont think it does as long as the shipping address is right and the seller got the payment ok.

caleb_smith1212

Reaction score
a littler update, i still havent recieved my droid 2, and earlier i posted something about the email. since the email is wrong, i have no way to see if the item has been shipped or anything, which i believe it has since it is not listed on ebay anymore. what should i do? any tips?

cris

Reaction score
well send the seller on ebay a message and put in the message the correct email and ask him to send you a copy of the receipt and shipping information to that address, if you dont hear back from him, you may have to contact ebay and or paypal to see what the problem is and get it fixed. thats all i know to do, since you dont have access to the wrong email.