Constant Alert Message---WTH Is this ?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hello Fellow GS3 owners ! I keep getting the below message and don't know what heck it is. I get this all the time and just clear it out and dont know what it is and how it affects my phone ?

" Sorry , we ran into a problem. Please Try again. If the problem persists call us 800-922-0204. Error code 1000.

THanks
get-attachment.aspx

Last edited:

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I do not see your picture. However the number googles back to verizon Troubleshooting FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Maybe you have a verizon widget that is old or running an old verizon service in background. Check the running apps or remove any verizon based widgets to try to narrow down what is causing it like backup assistant.

BTW i am also verizon and have never seen a message like that.

Last edited:

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i did a little research and reports from those who had and fixed this, all i found said after trying other options, nothing made it go away short of a factory reset.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
i did a little research and reports from those who had and fixed this, all i found said after trying other options, nothing made it go away short of a factory reset.

Yeah I did a fdr last week and still shows up....its annoying tho...anyways thanks for looking inti it

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
There's no common factor in how/why it shows up? Sending message? Right after getting a message? After using a certain app?

Proudly from Beer Tent Capital of the World

wcjeep

Reaction score
I received it last week while in a constant 1X signal enviroment.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Try turning off or disabling Backup Assistant. See if that is the culprit.

Catbro11

Reaction score
I just started getting the same error message on my phone. After spending 5 minutes with tech support they told me it is an error being generated by a software update and the SIM card is causing the error. They said to go into a Verizon store and get a new SIM card and the errors will stop. The SIM card will not cost anything...the tech support person put a note in my account so I didn't even have to explain everything again.