Consolidating Apps and Contacts

pearldrumbum

Reaction score
Hello,

I have 3 different google accounts on my phone, and over time my apps and contacts have been spread about all 3 of them. One of them is a work email, and I'm changing jobs soon so I need to get all the contacts/apps linked to that account to switch over to my personal account. I also am going to take my 3rd account off my phone (just trying to clean up my phone). Anyone know how to bounce all these contacts and apps to be linked to just my personal gmail?
I need to wipe my phone because it's starting act buggy and freeze a lot, but I don't plan on bringing back 2 of these accounts so I want to consolidate everything first, if it's possible. If it's not possible with the apps it's not the end of the world, but REALLY want to keep all my contacts.

If there isn't an easy way to do this, are there any apps that can export all this information to a simple excell spreadsheet so I at least have all the info for me to put it all back in manually?

Thanks!

robert70

Reaction score
My back up pro might do the trick, it should back up all of your contacts to your SD card, just make sure Notta to wipe your SD card.