Considering warranty for my phone

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have had a Gnex since launch and love it. I bought the best buy replacement plan with it and was considering using it. Reason being, all the time, people I talk to hear themselves. Friends, girlfriend, parents, the only common deliminator is me. Yesterday I was calling a stranger to ask about a rental house and I heard him say, "man I can hear myself echo. I hate my phone," but I knew it was me causing the problem.

Should I exchange my device? I have tried different ROMS one different versions of android, different radios, and different volumes on my end but nothing changes and I cant figure out what triggers it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
If you are having those issues and have tried that many different things then it may be an issue with the hardware or something. The only other thing I could suggest is maybe doing a back to stock and then unlocking again. Other then that it may be time to take it in and see what they say.

OP

Reaction score
I might go stock for a week and see if anything changes but that wont be for a while before I go that route.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just another option to try out. If there is something wrong I am sure BB will do right by you.

Let me know what you end up doing and if it works out for you.