considering s3

Semaj

Reaction score
I don't have any complaints - well one - VZW taking their sweet time with the JB update. And I now I read earlier today Google may be releasing 4.2 next month though I can't confirm.

IIIce

Reaction score
Mine is holding up great!!! However....If you havent ran the amoled test in a dark room, I suggest you do so now and look for black spots. See thread "Spottergate"

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Best phone ever! I love GS3 :-D<3

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
The phone is awesome!

I was concerned about the screen since I read about drops from 2 inches were cracking the screen. I dropped mine yesterday onto a carpeted floor from about 2 feet. All is fine! I am beginning to relax about the screen and enjoy the greatness of this phone!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Definitely love mine. Have had a hiccup here and there, but nothing compared to previous phones. I've dropped mine onto tiles from about 4 feet and not a scratch.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
k1ngr4t said:
Definitely love mine. Have had a hiccup here and there, but nothing compared to previous phones. I've dropped mine onto tiles from about 4 feet and not a scratch.

Good to know. Thanks!

Tashfeen

Reaction score
Suggest everyone be careful with replacement screen cost is half the price of the phone, around 350$.