RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
You guys are cracking me up. We should get the Droid x's on Monday and for now I'm using a HTC incredible. I really like it so far! Can't wait to see how I feel about the x.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I upgraded from the D1 to the X, loved the size. Currently waiting for the Thunderbolt to release, and traded my wife my X for her D1 until then. She LOVES the size of it.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Well we ended up not being able to get an incredible AND a droid X, so we are both getting droid X's. They should arrive Monday. I am excited...right now I am using a Droid Incredible I bought off ebay so if i like the droid x enough i may slap the inc back up on ebay and make some money :) I am shopping for cases now..i like the gel flexible silicone cases...ill have to look up kracken...never heard of it! thanks!

HayWire

Reaction score
The kraken makes is significantly thicker. I dont like mine..I've got the red one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
yeah after i saw them online i thought they were a bit large (TWSS) :) My husband i got him a body glove snap on case and me one of those flexible gel cases and zagg screen protectors. I love Amazon.com. Everything is SOOOO cheap! Makes buying accessories better than ebay! plus i can get them shipped 2day for free!

smd12

Reaction score
FYI the X's are now $149 at VZ but they are being shipped with a 2GB sd card. i was at the store yesterday getting a replacement.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Thanks for the heads up. They told us to keep our memory cards from the fascinate so well have 16gb wahoo.:) the ones they are sending are no charge. Just replacing our crappy fascinates.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Chelsea11

Reaction score
What exactly was wrong with the fascinate? I have a D1 and I want a new phone so I was considering the fascinate, but after reading this seems everyone's against them..lol

Sent from my Droid

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
For us, there was never any 3G service, so if you were trying to access the web or YouTube it would never connect. There would always be 1 bar of reception and we would drop calls or sound choppy or really awful sounding to everyone. We werent on bluetooth either and everyone thought we were by how we sounded. I posted this in the fascinate forum and no one else had any problems, but after looking online i know we were not alone. SO now they are sending us certified pre-owned Droid X's that will hold the same warranty as our fascinates that we just got the end of December.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
GOT IT!!!! I am loving the droid x. Size wise very similar to the fascinate so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for everyones advice. Im loving this thing!

HayWire

Reaction score
GOT IT!!!! I am loving the droid x. Size wise very similar to the fascinate so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for everyones advice. Im loving this thing!

Wait till you start putting some custom roms on it.. You'll love it even more.