Connection (3G, 1X) Issues

horseshoe9

Reaction score
pbj,

Until the refurb phone problem you have, your phone conversation is exactly like mine. I will add that I was told there are four towers nearby but sometimes being too close to towers can be an issue too. Conversation is always prefaced with: "this issue is not being reported by other users".

OP
droided1

droided1

Reaction score
The problems you guys are having sucks to hear, my replacement has been perfect. With my old one, the tech also had something set up for when my phone was having connect issues to dial # (3) times and it reports something from phone to verizon to see what was going on with phone at time. Just fyi.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

labphoto

Reaction score
Verizon probably doesn't want to admit that it has something to do with their rollout of LTE start on 12/1. I've been having the issues of 1X/3G for the last week here in the Phoenx area.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have had the same issues since I got my X in September. I have had 2 new X's and the same thing happens. Sometimes I have to put it in airplane mode and then back to normal...

horseshoe9

Reaction score
Congrats. However, on the D/X my data is enabled but the 3G/1X dance has been a regular feature. That is even after tech intervention.