Connecting to PC

Conz

Reaction score
i dont remember how i initially connected to my pc to put my music on, and i can't get access to those folders now when i plug it in. i know it's probably one simple click and im dumb, but if someone can help me, that would be awesome. thanks

this is what comes up when i plug my phone into the usb
2n7nmnd.jpg

pretty sure something else came up when i put my music on.

Last edited:

heljammal

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue. Any suggestions are appreciated!

OP
C

Conz

Reaction score
i realized that if you ignore the first prompt, and just let it sit a minute, the actual prompt you want will pop up

nikecar

Reaction score
Did you go to the Settings -> Connect to PC - > Default Connection Type ->

and switch it to Disk Drive?

heljammal

Reaction score
I rebooted both the phone and laptop and boom, like magic it's working. The only other thing I did was install the Verizon V-Cast drivers when the wizard popped up, but I did not use V-Cast to access the drive (ech!!!), strictly Windows Explorer. Hmmm ...

Thank you all for the quick feedback.

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
I rebooted both the phone and laptop and boom, like magic it's working. The only other thing I did was install the Verizon V-Cast drivers when the wizard popped up, but I did not use V-Cast to access the drive (ech!!!), strictly Windows Explorer. Hmmm ...

Don't have a microsd adapter?

nikecar

Reaction score

Don't have a microsd adapter?

That can be a pain. Each time remove the case remove the cover, take it out, etc...

Much easier to plug it in.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums