Connecting Phone to Computer

hbradshaw

Reaction score
Hello:

I'm trying to connect my phone to my computer so I can download some files.

My computer is prompting me that it has found New Hardware and to insert a CD to complete the installation. I do not have a CD to complete this installation.

I also downloaded the Desktop software for V Cast Media Manager (my phone service is with Verizon) to help me download the files. The Media Manager is also unable to detect my phone.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
if you need to access memory card, just select mount from the notification bar

flowers234

Reaction score

I'm glad I googled this because I was about to ask it.

I like this phone alright but I'm annoyed with it not coming with discs and booklets that tell you this stuff like other phones do. With others I could refer to the book or disc but with this phone that's suppose to be so grand I have to google every little thing. Shouldn't a disk had come with it or something more?

But now I'm confused with this driver because it's saying drivers are out of date and I need to register it and pay for something. I just want to be able to plug this phone into the computer, get my files off the computer and on the phone and be on my way. Nothing complicated.

Is that hard? Am I doing something wrong? Because I'm getting so annoyed with this phone I'm ready to just get rid of it. I hated my Storm but I'm loving and missing it right now.

Last edited: