Connecting Galaxy Nexus to PS3?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used to be able to just mount my D1 to my Ps3 to play music, never tried to play videos though. I would like to do this with my nexus but I can't seem to figure out how to mount it. I was told you can stream your videos from the phone through the ps3 as well, anyone know how to accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
i thought i had you set up already if you need some help just message back on here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Just use the DLNA feature of your phone.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
i thought i had you set up already if you need some help just message back on here.

yep you did, posted this before I saw the other thread, tried to delete this thread but it wouldn't let me. The only issue I seem to have is, the playback is very choppy of my videos and I can't play any avi files. But I will figure it out eventually. Didn't have too much time to mess with it.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you would like, just post a link to the other thread and I will close this one up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
also the phone supports dlna. its not built in according to sources. i actually found a better app called skifta that seems better try it out and let me know.