Connect Droid X to QPST/CDMA Workshop?

cineung02

Reaction score
I'm from outside USA want to buy Droid X, but I cannot figure out how to connect droid X on QPST/CDMA Workshop? Could some give me a solution to flashing Droid X to CDMA providers at My Country?

rennnsymbol

Reaction score
I would like information as well in flashing the Droid X to another CDMA carrier ... Cricket.

rcjames

Reaction score
I would like information as well in flashing the Droid X to another CDMA carrier ... Cricket.

I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Just to let you know cricket network is pretty good, its the phone what sucks and probably a bit slower internet connection. 55 bucks monthly with internet and everything else. I have no problem with friends on their network, they sound clear and not much signal drop. I remember having a phone of cricket, it was good until it lasted. LOL

rcjames

Reaction score
Cool cool, do you have any info on how to flash a Droid X to Cricket?

I'm serious interested on this. So i can flash my phone to cricket, try out cricket services for one month, if i hate it for the first or second day i'll simply reflash my phone and activate with my verizon account. Hey heres a hint that people are giving out, flash it as if its a droid. I'm gonna research about it.

motorhaith

Reaction score