Congtulations to Martin030908....

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Wow, how do you guys go about getting 1000+ posts on this board? That's ridiculous!

People that have that many posts are usually the ones who are responding and helping people out. Martin is usually the main one responding.:icon_ banana:

P.S. - Sorry about the double post
This is true Martin is VERY helpful and ALWAYS courteous. Shares good info as well. I like having him around : )

I've not come across one post of his where he's been rude or flamed anyone.

Great member A+ attitude.........

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you're unemployed you're not going anywhere........

touché sir.
: )

going off topic real quick what is the number designation after your name represent?

They're my hockey number through the years. 3 was my first, 9 was my number most of my life, 8 through high school because I had to switch. Back to 9 til I retire :) Nothing too exciting.
How is 640k a Moderator? He has like roughly 1000 posts? And Martin has about 2500? That doesn't make sense...
Posts don't make a mod. I just like being on the forum. Whether you wanna call it 'no life' or not. I'm laid off right now and am a technology geek. Seems to be a good place to kill time on the forums :)

Big Cam

Reaction score
Posts don't make a mod. I just like being on the forum. Whether you wanna call it 'no life' or not. I'm laid off right now and am a technology geek. Seems to be a good place to kill time on the forums :)
haha, it's a post like that, that will probably get you a mod spot.

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes. I smell lots of brown in here. :D