Congrats to Moto

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I hope this means more phones. And what are the chances we could get a Moto mod Pixel?

Come on Google make it happen, I know the Moto phones are practically skinless, but nothing like Nexus like updates with just a tad more accessories.

I know that's just a pipe dream since the Nexus days are over and Google is trying to build the pixel into their own identity, which is currently being clouded in blue.

Motorola doubled its marketshare and shipped twice as many phones this year

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good deal Moto. Now what are all the Moto nay-sayers saying?

I do disagree with the article on a few points. 1.) Their lineup is confusing? What's confusing about the Moto Z, Moto G, Moto E and Moto X lineup? Different phones with different features and price points for different markets. Some are sold world wide, and others only regional. Don't all manufacturers have their budget line / regional market lineup of phones?

2.) Stopped speedy updates? A while back they had more phones in Nougat than any other manufacturer. That's not speedy?

Anyway, glad to see they are doing OK. I can't say enough good things about the Moto X and Moto Z line of phones.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Our family last year at this time had 2 Motorola, 1 Sony, 4 LG, 3 Samsung phones. This year we have 1 LG and 9 Motorola phones.

Motorola definitely gives consumers the biggest bang for their buck.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Our family last year at this time had 2 Motorola, 1 Sony, 4 LG, 3 Samsung phones. This year we have 1 LG and 9 Motorola phones.

Motorola definitely gives consumers the biggest bang for their buck.

I am willing to bet the note 7 gave an even bigger bank for the buck.