Congrats to LG for the G2: Consumers love it

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It took a long time to keep sending them G2 love mail messages from proxy servers all over the world, if the G2 gets no credit at least I should. Hahaha.

Good job hehe. .. now the world will know what you've started

N3 tapa

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
LG marketing: One Man. One Mission.

Uh apparently you haven't read all of my hype posts. LOL Yes I stuck with the G2. Took the Maxx back today. LG all the way. I am even giving it props on our other forums too.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Uh apparently you haven't read all of my hype posts. LOL Yes I stuck with the G2. Took the Maxx back today. LG all the way. I am even giving it props on our other forums too.

True.... Two Men. Same Mission.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

That a boy ...anyone can get a Maxx...hang with the exciting crowd my friend ..:cool:

N3 tapa

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Oh nooooo, you betrayed 'M' community ;)

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

Guess I gotta turn in my M card now. LOL. And there have been others. They are mostly carrying around Notes now. Feels good to have something fresh and new. Moto devices, while strong in reception and very well built, have become pretty boring. Line up the Droid, Droid X, Bionic, Razr, Razr HD, and Ultra and outside of screen size they all look the same. Felt like I have been carrying around the same phone for 3 years.

Tap'd from my G2

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
about time! I feel this phone is over looked and doesn't get the respect it deserves. mention Samsung, motto x, or nexus 5 and it seems like you get everyone's attention. well the G2 is no slouch and is definitely an improvement over my Bionic (not saying much. lol)

Big Ry

Reaction score
This phone really is awesome. I'm a bit unsure about the rear buttons. I keep having to flip it over because I press the wrong button. And what's the deal with the wall charger sticking 4" out of the socket!? Other than that, awesome device.

Tapped from my G2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
This phone really is awesome. I'm a bit unsure about the rear buttons. I keep having to flip it over because I press the wrong button. And what's the deal with the wall charger sticking 4" out of the socket!? Other than that, awesome device.

Tapped from my G2

I like the rear buttons but in all honesty don't feel the need to ever use them. Tap on and tap off, slider widget for volume controls and shutter button for the camera. The only time I use the rear buttons is for screenshots and selfies. LOL

Big Ry

Reaction score
The tap on feature can go off in your pocket, so I turned it off. If you didn't notice already, the screen isn't simply capacitive. It somehow detects other things touching it that are not electrically charged.

Tapped from my G2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The tap on feature can go off in your pocket, so I turned it off. If you didn't notice already, the screen isn't simply capacitive. It somehow detects other things touching it that are not electrically charged.

Tapped from my G2

Hmmm never had that problem. I just tried tapping the screen with various objects and it didn't come on.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Yup I tried a pen cap, letter opener, plastic water bottle lid, ruler and a few other things. Did not come on. It would not even come on with the tip of my finger covered with a microfiber cloth.