Confusion on what Rom is stable

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by xxnonamexx, Jun 2, 2011.

1. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to know in reading this thread what is the most Stable ROM to use? I tested numerous other ROMS and Bugless Beast looks great I just want to know which one has the least or no bugs? I get confused with GPA 14 15 etc.Thanks

2. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The GPA series are stable gingerbread releases. The bugless beasts are also stable froyo builds. Pete only releases stable builds :D

However, pete will release a beta version of GPA for testers to use and report back, and they should not be modified. currently, the beta is GPA16, and it clearly says whether its beta or not.

I advise you use GPA15, if you are looking for a stable release of GPA.

3. yastern

yastern New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would suggest going with Bugless Beast 6.2.1. Although it is still Froyo, it is truly bugless. In my experience, all of the GPA versions still have many problems.

4. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Look at the stickies at the very top of this subforum. The subject line indicates if a ROM is a beta or a "stable" release. I say "stable" as many seem to have various problems with the Gingerbread released. I'd suggest going with Bugless 0.6.2.1 (note its sticky also says stable) as well as it seems to have fewer problems in general. Take a look at the threads in this subforum as well. You'll have to test to see what's actually stable for you regardless.

5. RobertinLasVegas

RobertinLasVegas New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Droid 1 and hae tried the following ROMs:
    Bugless beast - 1st and best, I had no issues. Actually switching back as I write this...
    Sourcery - I won't bash it, but truely didn't like it. Some glitches, ALOT of options/customization opportunities.
    Cush2Push - Set it up, loved it, but alot of glitches, like phone not ringing, can't answer, notificaitons don't happen... sometimes. Switched launcher from included ADW over to Launcher PRO and had better success, but I won't go back to it.

That's my 2 cents. - My Bugless beast is done installing, gotta go set it up now!