Confused ???

acartists1

Reaction score
I just got anew RAZR HD an hour ago I put the SD card from my bionic in it downloaded a SD card mover & it said there is no ext memory or it has been emulated and I won't be able 2 move apps to it with this app @#$%&&

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
That's correct. They removed the ability to store apps on the SD. There *may* be a way with root but then again I could be wrong about that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
A

acartists1

Reaction score
That sucks I'll attempt 2 root new at it thx 4 letting me no

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I just got anew RAZR HD an hour ago I put the SD card from my bionic in it downloaded a SD card mover & it said there is no ext memory or it has been emulated and I won't be able 2 move apps to it with this app @#$%&&

Yeah, its pretty lamo, I said the same thing with the storage, they are getting too "iPhone" if they keep it up.

Also, the one thing I LOVED about androids was how the screensaver "moved" when going from tile to tile, now it just sits there, LIKE an iPhone. They should at least give you the option...

finndo77

Reaction score
should be in the settings for the display, not sure yet. Won't have my HD until Friday at the earliest. check under: Settings -> home screen -> scroll wallpaper

jimmythegent

Reaction score
should be in the settings for the display, not sure yet. Won't have my HD until Friday at the earliest. check under: Settings -> home screen -> scroll wallpaper

Thats a no go... From what I have heard, cant have it on this phone... not sure why.